We give preference to:
- Businesses located in Nevada County
- Organic and sustainable products
- Booths that are eye-catching and aesthetically pleasing
Dates to remember:
- Applications are due March 31st, 2019
- We will notify selected vendors in April
- The market will run for 25 weeks this season: June 1 – November 16, 2019.
- All selected vendors must attend our Mandatory Vendor Meeting, Thursday, May 16, 6:30pm-8:00pm. Seaman’s Lodge, 423 Nimrod Street, Nevada City 95959
- $35 for a 10’x10′ single booth space
- $70 for a 10’x20′ double booth space (available to farmers only)
- $770 Single Booth pay in advance whole-season (due May 20th)
- $1,540 Double Booth pay in advance whole-season (due May 20th)
- $420 Single Booth pay in advance half-season (due May 20th and Aug 25th)
- $840 Double Booth pay in advance half-season (due May 20th and Aug 25th)
The market conducts most of its communication through email. If you are selected to be a vendor, you must have an email address and you must be willing to check it on at least a weekly basis.
If you have any questions, please contact the market manager, Stephanie, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530.206.3000.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Every vendor must read and understand the 2019 Rules & Regulations
- Submit the appropriate online application
Food & Beverage Application Example: Hot and ready-to-eat food, soda, coffee, pastries, prepackaged food.
Value-Added/Artisan Application Example: Art, soap, lotion, clothing, furniture, massage.
In the past we have offered booth or plaza space for non-profits to interact with the community free of charge. If your group is interested, please fill out our Non-profit/Community Group Application.
If you are a musician or street performer interested in performing off our main stage, there are opportunities to perform on a first come, first serve basis.