You must have a current Temporary Food Facility Permit (TFF) with Nevada County Environmental Health (or be in the process of acquiring one) for your application to be considered. Procuring a TFF does not guarantee acceptance into the market.

If you do not have your permit, you will want to contact the Nevada County Department of Environmental Health to get started. More information can be found HERE.

Even if you have not acquired your Temporary Food Facility permit, you will be asked to fill out and upload a Risk Assessment at the end of this application. Risk Assessments can be found HERE. If you do not have an FA# or PR#, please leave that space blank. Your Risk Assessment information and menu should match the information you include on your Temporary Food Facility Permit Application.